- 16/01/17 - The New Paper (Singapore) AAs can be 'eyes, ears and voice of the court'
- 28/06/16 - The Guardian Why are the police failing too many victims of disability hate crime?
- 09/12/15 - The Guardian The police can't prop up other struggling services forever
- 09/09/15 - The Guardian Why is our justice system failing vulnerable people?
- 26/08/15 - The Guardian (Comment is Free) It’s time we gave our most vulnerable people proper protection in custody
- 26/08/15 - The Guardian (Society) Appropriate adult not available for many vulnerable people in police custody
- 26/08/15 - ITV News Mental health patients in police custody 'not given enough support'
- 26/08/15 - BBC News 'Appropriate adults not being used' for many vulnerable people in custody
- 26/08/15 - Huffington Post Mental Health Thousands Of Vulnerable People Are Not Getting The Support They Need In Police Custody
- 22/01/15 - The Guardian: Strip-searched girl’s family sues Merseyside police
- 20/11/14 - Teenager with Down's syndrome who broke into his school to retrieve his favourite hat has police record wiped after 120,000 people sign petition Daily Mail
- 30/01/14 - Offenders with learning disabilities failed by criminal justice agencies Community Care
- 30/01/14 - Offenders with learning disabilities let down by criminal justice system Learning Disability Today
- 30/01/14 - Offenders with learning disabilities 'not supported' BBC
- 10/01/13 - Care not Custody is a promise worth keeping. The The Guardian
- 04/01/13 - Mental health nurses to be posted in police stations. The Guardian
- 13/10/11 - Vital role of ‘appropriate adult’ to help vulnerable people Community Care