In developing an approach, the following principles should be considered as a foundation for decision-making.
1. Independence Provision must be independent of policing and there should be no real or perceived conflicts of interest.
2. Clarity of purpose Provision must accurately reflect the purpose and boundaries of appropriate adults in the justice system.
3. Sustainability Appropriate adult provision must have adequate resources for leadership, coordination, development and delivery; preserve existing funding and work in partnership…
4. Accountability There should be a clear and effective framework for monitoring and accountability, free from conflicts of interest.
5. Effectiveness The monitoring and evaluation of appropriate adult provision should include on outcomes for vulnerable people, not simply measures of process…
6. Efficiency Quality outcomes for vulnerable people should be achieved in the most efficient way possible.
7. Localism Appropriate adult provision and/or commissioning should be integrated into existing responsibilities, skills, structures, services and partnerships.
Download Free Designs http://bigtheme.net/ Free Websites Templates