The National Appropriate Adult Network is working in partnership with the awarding body Gateway Qualifications to provide a simple, cost effective, route to a nationally accredited qualification for appropriate adults at Level 2 on the Qualifications and Credit Framework, equivalent to a GCSE A*-C grade.
NAAN's service means that there's no need for member organisations to go through the time and expense of becoming a registered centre themselves. As a registered centre for Gateway Qualifications, NAAN is able to work in partnership with its member organisations to offer three awards, created especially for appropriate adults.
To download an information pack on the benefits, costs and processes, click the button below.
- This service is not available directly to individuals and must be accessed via a NAAN member organsiation
- This service does not include training, which is the responsibilty of the scheme.
- Individuals will need to join an AA scheme in order to receive training and access the qualification
- If you are an AA currently, please direct your enquiry to your scheme leader
- If you are an organisation that is not a member, you can find out more about applying for membership of NAAN