The National Appropriate Adult Network is working in partnership with the awarding body Gateway Qualifications to provide a simple, cost effective, route to a nationally accredited qualification for appropriate adults at Level 2 on the Qualifications and Credit Framework, equivalent to a GCSE A*-C grade.
NAAN's service menas that there's no need for member organisations to go through the time and expense of becoming a registered centre themselves. As a registered centre for Gateway Qualifications, NAAN is able to work in partnership with its member organisations to offer three awards, created especially for appropriate adults.#
To download an information pack on the benefits, costs and processes, click the button below.
- This service is not available directly to individuals and must be accessed via a NAAN member organsiation
- This service does not include training, which is the responsibilty of the scheme.
- Individuals will need to join an AA scheme in order to receive training and access the qualification
- If you are an AA currently, please direct your enquiry to your scheme leader
- If you are an organisation that is not a member, you can find out more about applying for membership of NAAN