- Make a complaint (Independent Office for Police Conduct)
- Easy read information, guides and complaint forms (Independent Office for Police Conduct)
- Complaints about the police - a factsheet from Rethink Mental Illness
- If a family member has died in police custody or after police contact, you may wish to access the help and advice and the skills toolkit provided by the the charity Inquest.
About an appropriate adult from a scheme
- If you would like to make a complaint about an appropriate adult from an organised scheme, you can find their contact details using our Network Map.