Making a complaint

About police

  • If a family member has died in police custody or after police contact, you may wish to access the help and advice and the skills toolkit provided by the the charity Inquest

About an appropriate adult from a scheme

  • If you would like to make a complaint about an appropriate adult from an organisaed scheme, you can find their contact details using our Network Map